HLD-100+ is the most reliable...
HLD-100+ is the most reliable negative corona halogen leak detector at present.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Adopt advanced, low power consumed, eight-bit microprocessor controller
- Dual-color LED indicator light with progressive and real time display
- Sensitivity adjustable, seven level alarming indicated by LED display
- Modular sensor, convenient for maintenance
- Seven levels audible and visual alarm
- Auto reset testing when the detector is turned on
- Battery level indication
Sensor type: negative corona sensor
- Ultimate sensitivity: 3 g/yr
- Warm-Up Time: 3 Application:
- Detect leaks in other systems and filling vessels. It will respond to all halogenated (including Chlorine and Fluorine) refrigerants. This includes, but is not limited to:
R12, R11, R500, R503etc.
R22, R123, R124, R502etc.
R410a,R134a, R404a, R125 etc.
- Mixtures such as AZ-50.HP62.MP39 etc.
- Detect Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment
- Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers
- Detect most gases that contain chlorine, Fluorine and Bromine (halogen gases)
- Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as perchloroethylene.
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 0°C ～50 °C; Humidity: ＜95% RH (non-condensing)
- Power supply: two 2# Alkaline Batteries
- Sensor tip life under continuous operation: more than 50 hours in normal detecting status
- Specification:230 x 60 x 55 (mm)
- Probe length:36mm
- 1 x Portable leak detector
- 1 x Extra spare sensing tip
- 1 x Full English manual